Zipper Pouch Sewing—Personal Machine: 6-8pm Session, Nov. 17, 2022
Learn to make your own cork fabric zipper pouch in this 2-hour class held at The Neighborhood Hive, in Salt Lake City. Price includes all of the supplies you'll need to make a 9" x 6" (or smaller size and shape of your choice) zipper pouch, including cork fabric; lining fabric and stabilizer; designer zipper and zipper pull; and thread.
If you don't wish to bring your own sewing machine, you may select the other class option and rent one on site.
This session is held 6:00-8:00 pm at The Neighborhood Hive, 2065 E. 2100 S., SLC.
The eco-conscious cork fabric we'll use is:
- Real cork from cork oak trees in the Mediterranean
- Backed with a thin layer of fabric
- Sustainable—harvesting doesn’t harm the tree, no trees cut down
- Resistant to abrasion, fire, and water
- Creekside is currently using cork fabric our vendor sources from Spain